Nashville, TENNESSEE – MNPD officials said that officers will be on their posts at 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
On-duty Midtown Hills Precinct officers will be available to assist as needed.
MNPD officials have announced that fans attending festivities at the brand new stadium are reminded that on-site parking is limited and has been pre-sold.
Fans who do not have parking passes are encouraged to use rideshare to GEODIS Park or choose a satellite parking area and take a shuttle bus.
Fans are cautioned concerning parking in neighborhoods near GEODIS Park.
Vehicles parked illegally, on private property without the owner’s consent, and those blocking driveways/entrances to private property or fire hydrants are subject to being ticketed and towed.
Drivers are also strongly reminded to park smart by not leaving firearms and valuables unsecured in vehicles.
Officers on traffic posts will manually control traffic signals and perform in-road traffic direction as dictated by the volume of vehicles. Traffic posts on Sunday include:
- I-65 on and off ramps at Wedgewood Avenue
- Wedgewood Avenue at Raines Avenue
- Nolensville Pike at Lot Interim Driveway
- Nolensville Pike at Wingrove Street
- Nolensville Pike at Craighead Street
- Nolensville Pike at Woodycrest Avenue
- Nolensville Pike at Polk Avenue
- Nolensville Pike at Vivelle Drive
- Nolensville Pike at Glenrose Avenue
- I-440 on and off ramps at Nolensville Pike
- Bransford Avenue at Craighead Street
News Brought to you By Nashville News Hub